Sunday 4 November 2012

Stand out and stare..

     I cannot stand out and stare as there is too much work at school. Homework, going to tuitions or doing projects is nothing. Many a times I even have to go out to shopping malls or accompany parents to someone's house from 11 am to 10 in the night! With this fast paced life, there is really no time to lookout and appreciate nature's beauty all around us.

Sometimes, we do get lucky and get an opportunity to stand and glance (only glance) out of the window. But then I have to quickly return to our routine world again and start rattling away with the chores. If only I can, then I would love to sit long hours in the balcony and stare at the lovely violet and indigo afternoon sky, with birds chirruping their way to home or to nowhere; the gentle breeze blowing through the trees causing them to sway a little or tiny drops of rain gently pitter-patter on the roof of the house. I would go for a walk, see blooms and butterflies hovering around me and the sun rising behind the gray mountains.

Alas, it can only be a dream to most and even impossible for some. I think that at least children should enjoy all this because when we grow up we might never be able to see it again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment